Terms & Conditions
Full Terms and Conditions - Updated
We are a common sense campsite and we want to avoid having to mark out individual, measured pitches which we feel takes away from the camping experience. If you are camping without an electrical hook up and things are getting busy, we ask that you please be considerate to other campers and:
- Avoid leaving gaps between yourselves and other campers that couldn’t be filled by another party
- Don’t overspill into other pitches (1 pitch = approx. 6m wide)
- Badly ‘parked’ tents and caravans preventing other guests from pitching up, will be asked to move.
Some other common sense rules:
- Check-in time is from 1pm.
- Check-out time 12 noon.
- If you wish to stay another night, please speak to the warden on the morning of your last day to check availability and pay the balance.
- Well behaved dogs are very welcome but must be kept on a lead at all times whilst on site and cleaned up after.
- Dogs (or any other animals) must NEVER be left alone or unsupervised on site. Please note: anyone found to have left their dog, or any other animal, on site and unsupervised will be asked to leave immediately and will not be refunded.
- Barbecues are allowed but they must not be placed on the grass. Campfires are not allowed.
- Noise should be kept to a reasonable level at all times and there should be no noise after 10.30pm. Generators are not permitted.
- If you wish to stay for more than 3 weeks please let us know via phone or email.
- We always endeavour to meet guest requests, however we cannot guarantee that we can meet them and they do not form part of the contract between you and us.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to any person at any time. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Children must be supervised by a responsible adult on all areas of the campsite at all times.
Arriving when a warden is not on site:
If you have reserved an electrical hook up then:
Your name will be written on the chalkboard next to your electrical hook up, please just get set up and the warden will see you when they are next onsite.
If you have reserved a camping pitch (no electric) then:
Double check your booking to confirm the zone you have reserved (you can also check the map in the Utility Room to confirm the zones). Pitch up in that zone and the warden will see you when they are next onsite.
If you don't have a reservation then:
Feel free to pitch up in the Green Zone (see the map in the Utility Room). If there is no availability there or you need an electrical hook up, call 01726 843501 or the number for the Warden in the Utility Room to check on other available space.
If you don’t comply with any of these terms and conditions, we may ask you to leave the campsite without a refund. By making a booking with us, you accept these terms and conditions and take responsibility for any loss or damage caused by any person or animal in your group. Trelispen Ltd trading as Trelispen Caravan & Camping Park will not accept responsibility for any accidents, loss or damage to the property of any customer, including personal belongings, cash, jewellery and motor vehicles, however caused. Trelispen Ltd trading as Trelispen Caravan & Camping Park cannot be held responsible for any injuries incurred on the site, however caused. We reserve the right to alter any of the Terms and Conditions at any time.
Payments and Cancellation Policy:
We ask that payment is made in full at the time of booking. If you need to cancel your booking the following refunds will apply:
- More than 14 days before the start of your stay: Full refund (minus any booking fees - approx. 5% total).
- Between 14 and 7 days before the start of your stay: 50% refund.
- Under 7 days before the start of your stay: Sorry - no refunds.
For the avoidance of doubt, this includes where you cancel your booking for any reason outside of your reasonable control, including without limitation, inclement weather and illness. You may wish to consider buying holiday insurance to compensate you in these circumstances.
If your plans change and you request to come on a different date then we will always try to accommodate your change, but we cannot guarantee that your request can be met.
If you leave the campsite early due to weather conditions, failure of your equipment, or any reason not within the control and responsibility of the campsite, or if you cancel or change your booking less than 7 days before your date of arrival, no refund will be given.